Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Your Purchase Power

Hey guys,
So we've talked about this company before, Noonday Collection.  And if you're like me, you're always looking for an excuse to purchase something that gives back (especially around Christmas time).  I always try to talk my husband into something that I need basically because it's something that gives twice. One of my faves (I'm even an ambassador I loved it so much) is Noonday Collection.  If you haven't heard about Noonday you need to check them out! They were birthed out of an adoption fundraiser! If you host a show and want it to benefit an adoption, Noonday will give 10% of the shows total to your adoption agency, a-ma-zing! Not only can you earn money for your adoption but your friends can get some amazing jewelry and accessories that come with a story!



What's this story stuff I'm talking about you ask? Well, every piece with Noonday is handmade and provides sustainable income to the person who crafted it. It's a win win for sure.

There's an awesome sale going on right now too, so maybe get some holiday shopping done, give a gift that gives twice.





1 comment:

  1. There are many blogs I have read. But when I read Your Blogs I have found such useful information, fresh content with such amazing editing everything is superb in your blog. Thank you so much for sharing this useful and informative information with us.

    online medicine order

    ReplyDelete