Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Surprises

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!   If you're visiting the blog for the first time, welcome:)  Thank you all for supporting the Pachciarz family this week.  Will you come back next week, too? And the next? $1 every week doesn't seem like much, but it's a big deal to our families.

So, we've been home almost 5 months with our daughter. I thought I would share my Top 5 surprises.....

1. I was not prepared for the addition of a 3rd child.  I THOUGHT I was, but I wasn't.  It was hard and I was tired.  Oh, and boys are easier than girls. I may be the only one who wasn't sure about that one.
2. She is learning English crazy fast!
3. My boys have done amazing with her.  Our youngest has a mild form of Autism, (<---today is Autism Awareness Day!)  so we wondered how he would react to her after the "excitement" wore off.  He is super patient with her and loves her to pieces.  Adding a 3 1/2 year old little sister to the family when you're the baby has the potential to be rough;) Both boys have been a huge help.  Don't underestimate your kids!
4. She has a BIG personality! Maybe I thought she was coming to us as a passive little girl, I'm not even sure.  She has found her place in the family and loves it.  She knows her brothers will do whatever she asks and she goes throughout her day at full speed.
5. How much we love her! It's hard, she's stubborn, I'm stubborn, we're tired, it was a long road, but she is our sweetheart:)

What were your biggest surprises or misconceptions?  I want to hear them!

Have a great week, friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment